Fix redirect loop error when enabling SSL https on wp-ecommerce
One “cool” thing from wp-ecommerce as usual..
my client want to enable SSL on wp-ecommerce shopping cart.
I have read talkspam and instinct forum and apply their tutorial.. but unfortunately when accessing https:// url, my browser says that there is redirect loop. it seem because of canonical url redirect function from wordpress.
- Install SSL on your server
- Install the HTTPS for WordPress plugin.
- From your WP Admin panel, select e-Commerce | Settings | Admin | URL Settings section, make sure your URL settings contain https://
- In the WP Admin panel, select Settings -> General change wordpress and blog address contain https://
- the last important thing, install plugin from Mark Jaquith or being simple just add
insert that script in functions.php file at your theme folder.
hope it save your time for finding bugs on the field.